Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So, it's been awhile. I think I would have been content to let this blog lie, but I consider 12:30 too late be working and I'm still awake, so I blog. I mean, why not, right?

I'm in a library. There are 7 other people here - wait, 6, one just left - and somehow they have all clustered around me. I will clarify that i was here first, and that they clustered around me. And they don't obey library etiquette, there is clearly too much talking for them to be productive.

Just to the left of my computer screen some guy is hitting on some girl. I disapprove. Granted, she is hot, granted I understand the motivation, but come on guy: it's half an hour past midnight and there's a stack of chemistry notes in front of her. She's tired, you're tired, just let it be.

Well, 6 minutes is all I can justify spending on this - let it languish on the webpage with all of the other unread posts.

Goddamn it, I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment